What to expect for your visit during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are a health care provider. The health of you, our patients, our communities, and our staff is our primary concern.
- We will ask you and all staff health screening questions verbally, in writing, or by text message.
- We will take a non-contact temperature of everyone as they enter.
- Those who are flagged by screening will be asked to reschedule. Thank you for your understanding.
- Appointment times will be 1 hour apart. Accommodations will be made for families.
- Please check into your appointment from your vehicle by texting or calling 317-922-0202.
- Multiple patients in the office will be avoided if possible. In the rare times that there are multiple patients in the office, we ask that social distancing by maintained as much as possible.
- Glasses and contacts can be picked up curb-side.
- Contact lens orders can be shipped directly to you.
- Staff will wear additional protective gear including goggles, masks, and face shields.
- Equipment will have additional guards as necessary to protect you and staff.
- All patients and visitors, except those under the age of two (per the CDC), will be asked and required to wear a mask to their appointment. If you do not have one, you will be given a surgical mask upon entering.
Cleaning and sterilizing
- All examination, lab equipment, and surfaces will be sanitized with CDC approved disinfectants immediately between patients.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized in between each user
- Frames that are tried on will be sanitized before being displayed again.